Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life's Little Instruction Book

For one of my graduation gifts I got a book full of "511 suggestions, observations, and reminders on how to live a happy and rewarding life". I have decided that I am going to do these small acts of kindness and thoughts on ways that you can improve the your life and that of people around you or complete strangers. After reading through it there were quite a few that I either already do or have done already, so with those ones I am going to do them again. Some of them I dont think I will ever get to or do (like learning to play an instrument) but you never know.And I hope to update this blog more often so you all know how my progress is going.

The first one on the to do list is #1: compliment three people every day.



P.S. You look beautiful today! :)

No comments: