Monday, March 31, 2008

Ugh!

So I have two really big complaints today.
1. So I woke up this morning thinking it was going to be a good day. I get ready for class and I go out to get into my car to go to school. And my car starts BUT, all the warning lights are on so I turn off my car and lo and behold my car won't start again. So lately my car has been acting up. My alternator and battery went out and just recently my belts were hanging by a thread literally. Granted my car is an '89 Subaru so i think it is time for Loretta to be laid to rest. She has been a good car and I absolutely love her and so does everybody else but I can't keep having things go wrong and not being able to rely on her. :( So since my car wouldn't start I had to ride the bus home and wait for it for like a half hour in the snow, which brings me to my next point.
2. The weather! So I realize that we do live in Montana and snow is expected but I mean come on! It is supposed to be like in the 50s now and it ends up snowing. I hate it so much. There is a saying that "you know your from MT if you switch from the heat to the AC in the same day" It is so true. I can understand rain but snow, really?!?!

ok I just had to vent a little.

No comments: